Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 22 November 2013

One more sleep.............!

No not for me, I'm past being excited about my birthday lol. It's Poppy's birthday tomorrow and she's very excited about it! She'll be 6. Seems like five minutes since we waited days for her to finally appear about 12 days late. Seems to be a habit with Catriona's children. Oliver's birthday was on the 9th and he was 12 days late too!

Since Poppy is a very girly little girl and does ballet and likes dolls (unlike her Mum) I thought this sweet LOTV image was perfect for her card. I finished off with some ribbon, punched butterflies, pearls and lots of Glamour Dust. Nearly forgot the sentiment's from Stampin' Up!.


Hope she likes it.  Hope you like it too!

I sent her a pink, fluffy leapord print (?) onesie from M&S. Think I'll be popular with her. Oliver certainly loved his dog onesie. He had it on as soon as it arrived lol!

I'd best go and schedule my DT post for tomorrow while my broadband is working. But that's another story!

Thanks for looking and I hope you can find time to tell me what you think.

Kat xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! I bet Poppy will love this! The LotV fairy is gorgeous, of course, and so are the cute butterflies! Lovely!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Kat,
    This is so beautiful, just perfect for Poppy. Being a "girly girl" she will love it.
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Fab to see your trademark colour!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.