Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 23 November 2012

More simple Christmas cards!

Sorry to bore you with more Christmas cards but it's that time of year isn't it. I really want to get them all made pretty soon. I'm going to have to type out my complete address book for my labels this year. I had to replace my hard drive a while ago so I'm really delighted about all the things I have to re-do. Not my favourite job but it'll be worth it I suppose.

Anyway here's some more of the cards I finished the other day. The first four can be found here.


Isn't this a lovely embosssing folder from Crafts too. Well it is in real life, pity the photo doesn't do it justice. I added some gems and on the red one I added some Spica glitter gel pen.


This is a lovely Sizzix folder. I just added one gem and a lot of Glamour Dust. The sentiment on the turquoise card is from Hobby Art and on the lilac card is from Hero Arts.

Sorry about the pics, maybe it would have been better if I had taken individual photos. Or I could blame the weather. It was very windy and wet and dark here yesterday when I took the photos so that doesn't help.

Anyway thanks for looking and if I'm not back later with the last of these cards I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for Totally Gorjuss.

4 comments:

  1. Great selection of card's. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful clean and simple cards kat...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, all of them, love the layering. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards, they look really elegant

    Have a good weekend

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.