Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 22 November 2012

I'm getting closer......

Not many more cards now till I have enough! Well just because I managed to finish 12 cards yesterday doesn't mean that I won't still be rushing at the last minute. I think if I can get 100 made then I can make my special cards for my family. I've got 80 now. Sounds impressive but I had the embossing done and the coloured mats cut so I just had to put them together and add glitter and gems. I was quite pleased but today I have achieved nothing so far! I did go and buy 3 Secret Santa presents and a wedding present so I'm happy to have got that out of the way. I did have 14 embossed panels but somehow one of them got inky marks on it and I messed up the other one using liquid pearls!

So here's some of them. I don't want to spoil you with too many pictures so I've photographed them in twos.


These were just made with a Crafts Too embossing folder and some gems.


Another Crafts Too folder and I coloured with Spica glitter gel pens.

I've spent ages trying to upload these pics as I was suddenly informed that I had no storage space in my Picasa album. I tried to find out how to free up some space but I just wasted a lot of time and had to give up in the end and pay for more space. It seems to be so much per month. Does anyone know if I can cancel before the next payment is due and still have the storage space? I have to admit I don't know much about how this works. Well to be honest I don't know anything about how it works!!

So I've still achieved nothing. Never mind tomorrow is another day.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back tomorrow with some more Christmas cards.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card's Kat, sorry don't know how to help you surely someone will. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat, sorry can't help though a few people seem to have the same problem. You seem to have had a marathon session, your cards are gorgeous, keep crafting.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.