Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 8 October 2012

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

Don't panic I haven't lost the plot and think it's Christmas already! It's just what the sentiment on this card says. I was at a crop on Saturday and more or less made three cards. I didn't have and Candi or sentiments with me so I added them on Saturday night. I did manage to catch up with my favourite blogs and DT commenting after my usual Sunday things like cooking, washing and ironing! But I decided to schedule this for Monday morning instead of posting it on Sunday evening late.

I also managed to make some more strawberry jam as that's the competition at my WRI on Wednesday and  any later than today would have been a bit late. I'll need to make some cheese scones but I'll wait till Wednesday so they're nice and fresh. I also made shortbread with my lovely new Kenwood Chef. It was delivered on Monday and it's been sitting on my kitchen floor unopened. Good thing I've got quite a big kitchen lol!

But enough waffle, here's my card. I'm using up some of these cute squares from LOTV that I've had for a couple of years. They're really great for quick cards and you can add your own glitter to jazz them up and make them your own.


I used :-
Image :- Cute Square from LOTV.
Sentiment and Candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Embossing folder :- Cuttlebug.
Glamour Dust, Promarker and ribbon.

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up after work tonight. At least I'm only out once this week so I can keep up with all my favourite blogs and DT work. Might even manage some crafting!




9 comments:

  1. This is lovely hun, the embossing sets off that Cute Square perfectly. I like the sound of all the goodies you are making - if you find a squirrel in your kitchen, be gentle, it might be me! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kat, red and white one of my favourite combos and love your cute image. Good luck on the jam front
    crafty hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh home made jam Hun I love it,my SIL always makes mine,and just love it,especially this time of year,with lovely hot toast. Anyway your card its just gorgeous,I love red and white my fav,for xmas and as for the layout and the detail its as brilliant as always hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm what with shortbread and jam nomn,nomn, good job I don't live nearer!
    Loving this card Kat, the image is so cute and the red and white works so well together with that added sparkle, stunning Crimbo card.
    Crafty hugs, Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kat love the colours and image.
    I am so sorry I gave my Kenwood to my sister years ago.Your jam sounds delish.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh so gorgeous hun...and loving the gorgeous colours too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab card Kat, love the red & white. Good luck with the jam..cant beat the homemade jam. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely Kat, love that spotty ribbon :o) I'll be using a few of these images again this year... they really speed things up when there are a lot of cards to make! Good luck with the jam! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.