Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 27 October 2012

Totally Gorjuss 155 - Things with Wings.

Good morning everyone. I'm hoping that when you read this I'll be on my way to the SECC in Glasgow for the craft show. We're supposed to be leaving at 7.30am! I usually go on the Sunday on a bus with a lot of other crafters but I have something else on tomorrow so my husband is driving us down. 

Here's my card for Totally Gorjuss where our challenge is "Things with Wings." We have a new sponsor this week, Crafty Poodles, so don't forget to pop over and check them out.


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
Colouring :- Promarkers and Liquid Pearls.
Sentiment and candi :- Craftwork Cards.
DP :- First Edition.
Snowflakes :- Martha Stewart punches.
Corner :- Whimsy die.
Pearls and gems :- Hobby House.
Glamour Dust and ribbon.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Sketch and Stash :- Sketch.
Fussy and Fancy :- Anything Goes.
Stampin' for the Weekend :- Anything Goes.
Pile it on :- Holiday - Christmas.

I may have to catch up with you on Sunday since I'll probably not be home all that early tonight.

Thanks for looking and I'd love to hear what you think of my card. That's number 50 now!!

Have a lovely weekend everyone. It's very cold here and we had snow and hail showers on Friday. Hope it's only rain today at the worst lol!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kat I love the robin and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Kat, love the ribbon and nice pretty papers. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Kat. Have a great time at the show..

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the absence of this week Kat, to me things to do in on time.

    Hope you a great time at the show should be a good day out.

    Another great Christmas card, robins to me are the perfect Christmas image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Kat, love the image and all your sparkle! Hope you've had a great day hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat. I had a great day at Glasgow and spent a fortune but crafting s my only vice. Love your Robin, his sparkly hat is sweet. Love your card.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat

    I hope you had a good time at the SECC (lucky girl) and spent loads and loads on everything you NEED!

    Your card is beautiful I love the robin - just perfect for a christmas card.

    Take care - look forward to seeing what you have bought.

    Toodles

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card, the paper is adorable and the image is beautiful. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the sparkle. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous. I love the the image, the fabulous papers and all the sparkle.

    Thank you for taking part in the Sketch n Stash Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is really lovely I love the image and all that gorgeous sparkle. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.