Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 4 April 2011

Love This Poppy!

Good morning everyone. It's really unusual for me to post on a Monday morning unless I've scheduled a post but today I have a day off. Fantastic!
Since I had that lovely Penny Black stamp out I thought I'd use it to make a card for the Penny Black challenge. I love poppies anyway so any excuse to use a poppy image and this one is really gorgeous, isn't it, very elegant.


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
Sentiment & Card Candy :- Craftwork Cards.
DP :- Craftshouse.
Colouring :- Promarkers..
Inkssentials pen for faux stitching.
Velvet ric rac, flowers and pearls from stash.

This card also fits the challenge at Penny Black at Allsorts which is black and white plus one other colour.

Well I'd best go and check on these naughty pups as they're outside in the garden and probably eating plants and digging up the grass! Hope you like.

Thanks for looking, time for a coffee now!

18 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kat! Enjoy your day off.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,
    gorgeous card - I love that poppy too
    enjoy your day off quine
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so pretty Kat, I love the poppies - make me think of summertime here in the east of England when we get overrun with their glorious brightness. Hope you have a good day off (I'm off too, but poorly) and get lots of crafting done. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another goergeous card with a beautiful poppy Kat.


    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card Kat, the image is really elegant and the colour combo is great.

    Many thanks for sharing at Penny Black at Allsorts.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card...love poppies.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you love this image...another Fabulous card!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Penny Black @ Allsorts challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Kat! I love the poppy image, great paper and colours! I hope you have enjoyed your day off:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes! that is a beautiful poppy image Kat and your card is gorgeous. thanks for the link to the PB @ Allsorts challenge for my card too!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Kat :o) The poppy image is really pretty. Hope you've enjoyed your day off! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kat

    Such a lovely image and your backing paper is equally as beautiful.

    Great finished look.

    Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgous card Kat. Red works so well with Black and White and the stitching finishes it off well. A perfect card for our challenge this month at Penny Black at Allsorts.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us and we hope to see you next month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous card Kat...I hope your day off was great
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kat, poppies are always a favourite and especially on such a beautiful card .
    Not working on the 14th - Jacqui changed my hours - but will try and pop in to see you if you give me an idea of the time you will be there .
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card kat.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.