Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 22 April 2011

Time to Relax!

Hi everyone. I can't put my finger on it but somehow I never seem to achieve anything just now! I made this card on Wednesday and this is me just getting it blogged now. In my defence I had to work all day on Tuesday as my colleague phoned to say she felt really bad. She had a really nasty cold with a thumping headache. I had a cold too but she sounded a lot worse than me. It was also my WRI agm on Wednesday evening and we all took on our old jobs. Well I knew no-one would want to be treasurer anyway. There are worse jobs I think. I don't mind selling raffle tickets but I always hated having to read out the winning numbers. Then on Thursday evening I had a card making session with friends. Tomorrow I have a crop after work so I hope after that I can catch up with my DT work.

At work we have cards that I've made but I think there are no male cards left. We only need one and I don't think his birthday's till at least next month. Not like me to be this organised lol!

So here's the card.



I used :-
Image :- LOTV die cut.
DP :- Wild Rose Studio.
Sentiment & Card Candy  :- Craftwork Cards.
Bakers' Twine :- Ribbon Girl.
Ribbon & button from stash.

Challenges for this card :- Creative Inspirations :- Pets/Animals.
Bunny Zoe :- One for the boys.

That's all for tonight, I'd best go and finish off my scheduled post for Totally Gorjuss for tomorrow morning. I started it last night, then ran out of time! Story of my life I think.

Catch up with you all tomorrow after my crop. Enjoy your weekend especially if you have a holiday on Monday.

9 comments:

  1. I think there is something out there stealing time?? I'm with you there are never enough hours to get everything done!!

    Lovely card and a perfect way to enjoiy some of this gorgeous weather!! Hope you have a lovely weekend and some time to relax.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly agree not enough hours in a day !!!
    At least I'm not working for a few days so can try and catch up with some projects .
    Great you're coming in May ,Kat.
    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you seem as though you have been really busy,hun hope you get a few days to chill out,love the card,cute image and love the papers,you have used hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured...The weeks seem to fly by, it's just unreal where the time is going....have a nice week-end.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are always looking for more hours in a day times just seems to fly past. Love your card and wish we could sit and relax like that tddy on your card. Have a lovely Easter weekend. Audx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry that should say teddy didnt check before I posted...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat this is lovely - perfect male card :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorjuss card suits the weather we are having perfectly lol, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work hun! Thanks for joining in with this week’s Challenges of Pets / Animals over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday’s Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.