Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 14 February 2010

Looks Windy!

A very quick post now as I want to enter a couple of Tuesday challenges and it'll probably be too late by the time I get home from work tomorrow.

Image:- Whiff of Joy.
Colouring:- Promarkers.
DP:- MME Pretty Please.
Flowers:- Prima.
Button:- MME Bloom and Grow.
Sentiment:- Craftwork Cards.
Lace and ribbon from stash.
Nesties used to cut image and mat and cuttlebug Swiss dots folder to emboss plain card.
Challenges are:-
A Spoon Full of Sugar :- 1 pattern, 1 embossed, 1 button and 1 ribbon.
Passion for Promarkers :- Aegean, sky blue and cool aqua.
Whiff of Joy :- Sketch and WoJ stamp.
Creative Inspirations Wednesday challenge :- Use scraps - I did, I don't waste a piece of this MME paper.
Off to post this now. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.
Kat xx

16 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Kat, love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Kat, great image!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a lovely image, have you seen that WOJ are now showing their set's, before you only got a sneak peek....
    I love the papers and the lace,I have a drawer full of ribbon I should make more use of....

    It's Petes birthday today, and his Mom would have been 60 this Thurday...

    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Pretty Kat love the colours you have used with our challenge colours thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just adorable dear. Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!! great Image, beautifully coloured!! Love the gorgeous scallops and the fab embossed detail!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat, what a pretty card. Love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Kat, love those colours...thanks for visiting my blog for the Wags and Whiskers blog hop
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!!! :) I love the soft pretty colors and of course the scrumptious flowers! Beautiful!!!!
    hugs,
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I love the image and such gorgeous details.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kat! Beautiful image. I love this one! Hope you are well,
    HUgs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kat, thanks for joining us for our 38th challenge at PfP with your beautiful card!! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  13. so pretty Kat
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kat, This is a very lovely card!! Pretty colors.
    You missed my late afternoon post from yesterday and I have something for you on that post.
    :o) hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the colours on this card and the touch of lace. and a beautifully coloured image.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A stunning card Kat, I love the colours.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.