Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 12 February 2010

Blog candy coming soon.

Hi girls, I seem to have been a bit busy for a few weeks now. Between work and getting my DT cards done and commenting on entries I don't know where the time has gone!!

Anyway I'm planning some blog candy as soon as I can get a photo done. My hits have now reached almost 6,500 although that is really probably about 12,000 as I was at between 5 and 6,000 last year when my counter suddenly jumped to about 11,000 and I had to re-set it!! I've had some mini candy giveaways but I've been meaning to do a proper one for a while now. I'll try to work out the details and post it tomorrow.
Enjoy your weekend girls and I'll see you tomorrow with my DT card for Totally Gorjuss.
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.