Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 16 February 2010

Blog Candy for new Sir Stampalot Challenge Blog.

As many of you probably know the recent blog hop to celebrate Sir Stampalot's move to bigger premises was a great success. So now there is going to be a new Sir Stampalot challenge blog starting on 1st April. While we are waiting there is going to be some blog candy every week. As you can see from the photo the candy is Hero Arts goodies. So to get more information you just need to pop over to Brenda's blog.


I'm really looking forward to this new challenge, I love a good challenge and I'll certainly be putting my name down for this blog candy......I love Hero Arts.
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.