Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 29 March 2014

Totally Gorjuss 229 - Food/Drink.

Good morning everyone, as you read this I'll be visiting my daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren in Crieff for the weekend. I've been looking forward to seeing them but unfortunately we need to go home on Sunday afternoon. 

This week at Totally Gorjuss our theme is "Food/drink." As you can see on my card it looks as if they're having a party so I thought it would be a suitable image for a birthday card!


I used :-
Image :- LOTV.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Sentiment :- Judikins.
Candy dots :- Stampin' Up!

Might be nice for a child's card, what do you think?

I've made Easter cards for Poppy and Oliver and I've just finished two little boxes to put some mini eggs in too. I got some of those yummy Lindt bunnies and a couple of tubes of mini eggs too as the little boxes won't hold much and Oliver LOVES chocolate! I know Easter is a few weeks away but I thought that this would save me having to post their presents. Catriona can keep them somewhere safe till Easter.

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger recently! The other week I was out three nights in a row and this week it's two nights. My internet connection is also playing up so if it goes off I just give up, switch off and go off and knit or crochet. This is only part of the reason but I'll explain the rest next week.

Meantime thanks for looking and I'll try to get round my favourite blogs at the weekend. I think Catriona's connection is more reliable than mine so I'll take my laptop with me.

Kat xx

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, simple and very elegant.
    Hope you have a wonderful time with your family. Time always goes far too quickly when you are spending time with little ones.
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love this hun the image is perfect for a birthday card hun hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet!!! Love the CAS look!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.