Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 15 March 2014

Totally Gorjuss 227 - Thank You.

Hi everyone. As usual I have a very temperamental connection so I'll make this brief and hope to come back later after work.

Here's my card for this week's challenge at Totally Gorjuss.


Thanks for looking. Catch you later. I hope!

Kat xx

7 comments:

  1. Sweet bear Kat, you really do make the most lovely CAS cards.

    Can totally identify with the internet issues, comes with the joys of rural living, but I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute CAS card love the image.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sweet image and card Kat.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie Kat - I love those pretty spring flowers! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is tooo cute Kat!
    It sounds like you've had a hectic week....all fun I'm sure though! :) Try chill a little this week! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image Kat and another super CAS card, love it.
    Hope you get your connection sorted, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat, this is just so darned cute, love it

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.