Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 25 March 2013

This Easter Egg looks yummy!

Saturday was a crop at my local craft shop and I decided I would take some bits and pieces to make Easter cards for Poppy and Oliver. We went to a Soup & Sweet lunch in aid of our village hall first. It was really well supported in spite of an incredibly cold day. I had yummy tattie (potato) soup and strawberry pavlova. Maybe this is why I had no notion of making a card when I got to the crop. So I did some knitting which I had taken as a fall back. After a wee while I decided to make a start on Oliver's card. Unfortunately when I looked at my coloured image it didn't look right (to me) beside the backing card and ribbon. The blue was wrong! I'm a bit picky about colours being right! So I went back to my knitting. When I got home I did make Oliver's card and one for Poppy. I also finished some packaging for their Easter present. So here's Oliver's card.


I used :-
Image :- Stampendous.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Card Candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Cuttlebug embossing folder and ribbon.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Cards 4 Men :- Easter.
Simon Says Stamp :-Easter/Spring.
Totally Papercrafts :- Easter Eggstravaganza.
Addicted to CAS :- Spring.
Pile it On :- Dots. I hope card candi and embossed dots count!

This is a really nice little set of stamps. I think I used the one with a chick juggling Easter eggs for Oliver's card last year.

Thanks for looking and hope you have time to leave me a wee comment. I really appreciate every comment you leave. Besides I love to visit other people and see what they've been making.

Kat xx

10 comments:

  1. I know it's only breakfast time Kat, but I could cope with a slice of strawberry pavlova right now.

    Another sweet Easter card, you really do CAS very well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute hun, love his ears! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! Love the embossing hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image Kat, I'm ad bad as Brenda I could go a piece of that Pavlovian as well, one of my favourite desserts. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, love your wee cutie, needs ear warmers like that at the mo. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real Cutie. Thank you Kat for sharing with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little chickie, makes a fun Easter card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little chick is absolutely adorable! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww so cute and love the CAS design
    Thanks for joining us at Cards for men this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks yummy indeed! This is soooo cute!
    Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.