Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 14 October 2011

Less is More 36 - Hearts.

Last minute as usual with my card for the challenge at Less is More. This week the challenge is a one layer card featuring heart(s). I'm afraid it's not a very good effort but I like to try and enter their challenge when I can.

I used a Hero Arts image and a Woodware sentiment, stamped both using Memento ink in Lady Bug and added a few heart shaped gems. And that's it one simple card.

And that's me for today. I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for Totally Gorjuss. If you fancy some candy, just scroll down for a look and join in if you like it.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely, its really elegant, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. may be simple hun but it sure is effective love how you have placed the hearts down the side of the card hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kat, love the Kraft card with red and the hearts look great running down the side. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card and submitted just under the wire!
    Lovely the hearts!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fab i love the kraft card it works so well with the red hearts xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.