Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 23 October 2011

Another Simple Christmas Card.

Hi everyone I hope you've had a lovely weekend. I believe it's half-term now in England so I hope you get better weather than the schoolchildren here in Scotland had this last fortnight!

I've made another quick Christmas card for my box.


I used :-
Image :- Hero Arts inked with a Vivid inkpad in Inky Blue.
Icicle border :- Marianne designs die.
Card Candi, Sakura clear glitter gel pen, and Glamour Dust.

I've just had to delete my original photo of this card and take another one. After I uploaded it I realised that there was a white space in the neck of the first camel. Trust me I hadn't even noticed that it hadn't stamped properly. Not the easiest stamp to use but it looks really nice when it works.

I'm off now to finish my son's birthday card which I'll show you tomorrow. I also need to put an insert in a Sympathy card so I can post it tomorrow. Then I suppose I should do my ironing and get it over with. I've got a meeting tomorrow to sort out the quiz questions for our annual WRI quiz for next month. The four of us in the quiz team usually do this every year and as treasurer I also have to sort out the prizes, raffles and the quizmaster's present. It's good fun for the participants and a good fundraiser for us and I think people look forward to coming along to support us.

See you tomorrow with Iain's birthday card.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kat, love the image and colour choice. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning wow I love this card, so elegant. hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card Kat.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous Christmas card Kat, love the dark blues and the sparkle with the clean white contrast.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.