Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 23 September 2011

Less is More 33 - Third Card.

Another quick card for Less is More. Really quick lol! Not sure it's very good though!

I used :-
Image :- Hero Arts.
Sentiment :- Hero Arts.
Colouring :- Whispers pens.

I've got one more card to post so I'll be back soon.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the image
    Thank you so very much
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby!!! Love the splash of red! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.