Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 23 September 2011

Less is More 33 Second Card.

Back again with another card for Less is More. A very quick CAS card, pity about the embossing lol!


I used :-
Image :- Denami Design.
Sentiment :- Hero Arts.
Promarker, embossing powder, Picket Fence Distress Stickles.

I made this very quickly this morning after I did my housework. I'm off to enter now and then I'll be back with the next one.
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kat
    Love the glitter
    Thank you so much
    LIM Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design, love Denami stamps :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, gorgeous!!! so so stylish, love the touches of silver!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.