Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 18 February 2011

Little Miss Spotty!!

Hi everyone, are you all looking forward to the weekend? I am, even if I have to work on Saturday morning first before I get some time to myself!

The Little Miss Spotty in question is Poppy, she has Chickenpox!! It's been on the go and Catriona's just been waiting for Poppy's turn. Now she just has to wait for Oliver to get it. Luckily Catriona's had it too when she was 9. Poor Poppy really misses nursery but she'll soon be able to go back. This morning I decided to make a quick card for her and send it to her with some chocolate buttons. Probably should have sent buttons to Oliver too but he'll get his when he gets Chickenpox!


I used :-
Image :- LOTV coloured with Promarkers.
DP :- Love Letters from First Edition Paper. New & gorgeous isn't it?
Pearls :- Prima e.line.
Nesties, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
Sakura clear gel pen on shoes.
Seam binding :- Ribbon Girl.

I'm quite pleased with it for a quick card. Sometimes it's better not to have to much time to think lol!

I don't think it fits any challenges but if it does I'll come back and edit this post.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for Totally Gorjuss. Which reminds me I saw that there were some new Gorjuss Girl stamps over at Funky Kits. I might have to pop over for a look, it's been a long time since we had any new Gorjuss Girls.

Off to catch up with my DT work now before it's time for the next challenge!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,How sweet is this! Love it. Tired out from my little outing, home with some new stash but won't get to have a play till Monday, weekend of grandkids and family. Have a lovely weekend. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh poor Poppy! I hope this and the magic buttons help her feel better till she is well again.

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! I'm sure it (and the chocolate buttons!) will cheer up the poor little patient!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just so beautiful hun ,just love it,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect card for little Poppy, the stamp is so sweet. I hope Poppy is feeling better soon, I'm sure the chocolate will help!!

    Not sure if we are lucky but niether of mine have had chicken pox - they always seem to miss out??
    Anglea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is another wonderful LOTV image that I MUST get ... What a great image & you've colored it so beautifully. The whole card is just so sweet I'm sure it will make Poppy feel much better along with the chocolates ...
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so gorgeous, love the soft colours and the fantastic pearl detail!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.