Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 4 February 2011

Just a reminder about the challenge at Simply Create.

Hi everyone, just a quick reminder that there's a great challenge over at Simply Create. The prize is £100 to spend on stash at Simply Create. All you have to do is make something in paper or fabric using this lovely inspiration board.



You might want to take your inspiration from the colours or perhaps the theme of love, or maybe even food!

Pop over to Simply Create to find out more. You have until 14th February at 9am GMT to enter.

Hope to see your new creations over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.