Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 13 November 2010

Snowflake Candy Winner.

Hi everyone, just a quick post to let you know that I've drawn the winner of my snowflake candy and the lucky winner is.....



Janette.

Congratulations Janette let me know your address and I'll get the stamp sent out to you straight away. My email is in my profile.

If I don't hear from Janette by Tuesday evening I'll draw it again. I'll be back later with another small candy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat, Have only just seen this, thanks for letting me know, have e-mailed you, so excited at winning this fab candy, thanks so much.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.