Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 10 September 2010

Christmas Tilda in Pink.

Hi everyone. I've made another Christmas card! Not happy with this one though. I found a great sketch at Sketch and Stash but I don't think I've done it justice.I wanted to enter the Christmas Tilda in pink challenge over at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club so I made this card in a bit of a hurry this morning after I'd been very good and done my housework lol! That was a mistake because I was an hour too late! It also fits the challenge at Pollycraft which is Christmas with no red or green.



I used:-

Image :- Tilda.

DP :- Forever Friends.

Sentiment and card candy :- Craftwork Cards.

Colouring :- Promarkers and Sakura clear glitter gel pen.

Snowflake :- Sizzix.

Jewels :- Hobby House.

I hope this makes sense because I haven't got my glasses on and I really should have them to read what I'm typing lol!! I have other cards to post that I made yesterday but I'll need to shoot now if I want to have some lunch before I go to work.



2 comments:

  1. Don't be to hard to yourself, your card is lovely!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Kat! A very sweet image and I love the colours you have used! Your snowflake is fabulous and I really like all the sparkle! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.