Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 28 January 2010

Hearts and flowers!

At last after faffing about all day I've managed to finish a card and get it posted. It's only a very quick card though. Just Magnolia have a nice simple sketch this week which I really enjoyed using. This is one of my favourite Tilda images and I coloured her with Promarkers as usual. I also coloured the card candy from Craftwork Cards to match and edged the image before matting it on the same card as the base card. The DP I used is from paper adventures, the flowers and flat-backed pearls are from Prima and the ribbon and heart shaped jewels are from my stash.

I'v added another picture to show that the jewels are heart shaped - I need hearts and flowers for one of the challenges I'm entering!


I hope to enter the following challenges as well as Just Magnolia:-
Passion for Promarkers :- Pastel green and blossom.
A Spoon Full of Sugar :- Freestyle - what you like.
Crafty Creations :- Celebrations.
Allsorts :- Hearts and flowers.
Cute Card Thursday :- Blooming Gorgeous.


I think I'll go and enter these challenges and get back to my DT card for Totally Gorjuss. I just need to get it finished so that I can post it on the DT blog and sort out a scheduled post for Saturday morning as I am going to a candle party tomorrow and I won't have time to do anything between getting home from work and going out.


Soon be the weekend girls only one more day to go lol!


Kat xx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, what a pretty card. The image is adorable and the papers are perfect. I love how you've coloured the card candy to match your image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image of Tilda and she looks great on your card. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely card. I love all the embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Kat, love the soft colours. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card - lovely and soft. Great idea to put the Card Candy in the middle of the flowers!! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this weeks sketch Kat, and your card is stunning, i love the image and the pretty colours yuouve used! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Kat,
    Thanks for joining in at PFP this week :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kat, she has to be one of my fav image...I was thinking of making some christmas card's for this year with her....but you know what it will be like when it get's nearer they will have load's more I want to use..
    I love how you did the flower's and that ribbon is so pretty... great added shading too...
    x
    Vicky
    I bet your finding it busy now with 2 DT's...
    I made a start on our's yesterday. It took me hour's to go through them.. though it's a great way to get idea's and a bit of inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kat this is very cute.. One of my favorite imaes..
    thank you for joining us at Creative Inspiration.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty Tilda, the colours are gorgeous!! Your bringing a whole new maening to "last minute dot com" :o) lol, I think I'm following you, just off to up load my card for the Just Bears challenge!!
    Thank you for the lovely award, I will get it posted over the weekend.
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so adorable Kat!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kat, Gorgeous card! Love the sweet Tilda image and pretty colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, love the papers and your image is coloured beautifully.

    Thanks for joining in at PFP.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kat, gorgeous card, it has this soft feel to it! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.