Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 14 January 2010

DT Call for Just Cute Bears.

There is a DT call out for a new challenge blog called Just Cute Bears. Ali has set up this new challenge blog and the first challenge will be on Sunday 24th January. At the moment there is a DT call out and it closes on the 17th of January. You need to create a card, any theme, with your favourite bear image. You should also post about the new challenge on your blog, put a link in your sidebar and join as a follower.

So why not pop over and see what it's all about. I think it will be a popular challenge because bears are so popular and you can use them for so many different occasions.

Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.