Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 30 May 2013

Blooms and Butterflies.

Hi everyone. I don't know what it's like where you are but after a miserable start it's turned into a beautiful day here in Aberdeenshire. Lucky me since it's my day off! I've just had a lovely walk with my dogs. Unusual to be out without a hat and gloves so a welcome change.

Today I was inspired by Vicky who showed two lovely cards on her blog today. This is my take on her cards.


I used :- Stamps from SU :- Papillon Potpourri and Secret Garden.
Sentiments :- SU Wacky Wishes.
DP :- LOTV.
Flower and stem stamps coloured with Stampin' Write markers.

Challenges :-
Addicted to Stamps and More :- Make your mark. Flower card above.
Addicted to CAS :- Birthday. Flower card.
Allsorts :- Happy Birthday. Flower card.

Well I'm off to have a browse around the blogs now.

Thanks for looking and as usual thanks to everyone who takes time to leave me a comment.

Kat xx

11 comments:

  1. Lovely Cas cards Kat, love both styles. Been a gorgeous day here too, keep them coming! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still raining here Kat, but we are promised a hint of sunshine tomorrow but I fear if we blink we may miss it.

    Super CAS style cards, you really do these so well.

    Thanks for joining our Birthday celebrations at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely and good luck on the challenges
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really super CAS cards hun just love the style too,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful CAS cards, lovely layout! Thank you for joining us at ATSM and ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat, lovely CAS cards, love them. I alway find CAS cards difficult to do, always want to add a little more. Will have to sit on my hands.

    Enjoy the sunshine.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CAS cards, love the simple bloom. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely CAS cards Kat...still no further tidying here, crocheting is much more appealing!
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful CAS cards! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS and ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CAS cards Kat, I love the elegant simplicity of the butterflies one!
    ( I too am a Vicky Fan!! she's totally awesome)

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.