Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 26 February 2013

What Easter Egg?

Looks like Mousie ate the egg! He must be sleepy after eating all that chocolate.

I thought Poppy would like this card. I never used to make or send Easter cards but now that I've got grandchildren it's any excuse to make a card and send a wee present to them!


I used :-
Image :- House Mouse.
Sentiment :- Penny Black coloured with Wisteria Wonder pen from SU.
Embossed panel :- SU - Honeycomb.
Corners :- Whimsy.
Rhinestones :- Hobby House.
Ribbon from stash and Sakura clear glitter gel pen.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Oldie but a Goodie. :- Easter.
Creative Inspirations :- Spring Colours.
Stampin' for the Weekend :- Child's Play.

Hope everyone's ok during this unpleasant cold spell. I keep hoping that the weather's going to improve and get a bit warmer. To think we've got through most of the winter not too bad and now in March when you think it should be getting better it's worse!! Our neighbour has lots of sheep and this is just the time for him and a lot of others to start lambing if they haven't already. Poor wee lambs. I'm really glad we stopped farming a few years ago. Poor hubby still has to work outside all day every day but at least he's not farming with all the weather related problems farmers have had this past year.

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up later today after work. Thanks as always for all your lovely comments.

Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.