Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 12 January 2013

Totally Gorjuss 166 - Spotty.

Good morning everyone. I hope I've scheduled this ok as I couldn't get online on Friday evening till late. So I'll be quick. It's time for a new challenge at Totally Gorjuss. Another easy challenge for January, this time we'd like to see spots somewhere on your card. Edited to add :- Apologies to Nikki from Bunny Zoe's, I was in such a hurry to schedule this post that I forgot to mention that she is sponsoring us this week!

Here's mine. I've kept it quite simple again this week.


I used :-
Pram :- Marianne die.
DP :- Forever Friends.
Sentiment :- LOTV.
Heart border :- Martha Stewart punch.
Pearls :- Hobby House.
Spotty ribbon.

I'll add some challenges later.

Cupcake :- January Blues.
Pink Elephant :- Celebrate.
Papertake Weekly :- Happy New....
Crafty Creations :- Something New.
Cute Card Thursday :- Beat the Blues.
Totally Papercrafts :- Ribbon.
Crafty Ribbons :- New Beginnings.

Catch you all later after work and hope you have a nice weekend whatever you've got planned. I'm just hoping everyone's wrong about the weather. All week people have been telling me it's going to snow on Sunday so fingers crossed it doesn't!

I'd love to hear what you think if you have a minute to leave me a wee comment. But thanks for popping in anyway. I'd like to visit you too and see what you've been doing so don't be shy.



14 comments:

  1. What a delicate pram die Kat, I might have to invest in that one as I always struggle with baby cards.

    Have a good weekend and hope the weather is not as bad as threatened.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet Kat, love the colours and simple design. Love the pram die too, so cute. Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how pretty! thats a great die cut
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that pram die Kat, and your card is lovely. No snow yet... fingers crossed the weather reports are wrong eh?! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Kat! I love the pram and the soft colours of your card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorably sweet!!!

    Thank you so very much for joining in with our New Beginnings at Crafty Ribbons.

    Hugs,
    Karen. DT. xx

    http://krafykarens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kat.
    It hasn't started snowing here yet but they keep promisig it's on its way, brrr!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Ribbons :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super stylish die cut pram. Very elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kat! love the heart MS punch too! and yes its snowing here in Cumbria so you must have it there too now! Ekkk!!! keep warm hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet baby card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very sweet and I love the colours you have used. Thank you for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card and a really cute die-cut, thank you for joining in at Cupcake last week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that pram, I want that pram! a beautiful card Kat and thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.