Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 26 April 2012

Christmas in April??!!!

Hi everyone from a very wet and windy Aberdeenshire! I'd like to stay indoors and keep warm but I know the dogs will want to go out before tea. Sometimes on my day off I'm not very early taking them out but I think I'll take them out early and get it over with!

Yesterday afternoon I was crafting with my friend and made a couple of cards. I thought it would be good to make a Christmas card for a change. I may have as many as three now lol!


I used :-
Image :- LOTV die cut.
DP :- MME.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
Snowflakes & icicle border :- Martha Stewart punches.
Glamour Dust, buttons, twine and gems.

I'm entering the following challenges:-
Papertake Weekly :- Sketch.
Winter Wonderland :- Buttons and Bows.
Christmas Card Throwdown :- Snowflakes.
Secret Crafter :- Inspired by a film - White Christmas.
Cute Card Thursday :- Animal Magic.

Well I'm off to make myself a nice cup of coffee and since it's my day off I'm going to have a KitKat.

Thanks for looking and I'll try to pop round some of my favourite blogs and challenges later.

14 comments:

  1. a cute card Kat, and I like the patchwork effect with the background paper. hope all is well with you.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous love the creation and use of your buttons and bows, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops missed the thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real cutie Kat, lovely image and love your cute wee snowflakes and bows. Two more than I've done! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Christmas card and cute image.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Kat this is one,gorgeous Christmas card just adore the cute image,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Kat...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. well that's what I call organised Kat :)
    beautiful
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! LOVE the soft tones, and your image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous snowy Christmas card! Hope you enjoyed that kit-kat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love adorable cute card Kat, its so gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card Kat, love the matting and layering your really organised starting xmas cards already well done you.. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kat,
    This looks fab. I love your image & choice of papers. Great interpretation of the movie title too. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Kat :-)such a cute image and I love the snowflake details ,,, lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.