Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 14 November 2011

Ready Teddy Go Easel Card.

Hi everyone, here's a card I meant to schedule last night for this morning! Still better late than never. I got a bit tied up yesterday making cards to hold communion tokens which we're hoping to sell to raise funds for work that has had to be done in our chuch. Apparently lots of tokens were found about eleven years ago so it's taken a while to decide to do anything with them. I had made a few cards a while ago with the help of my friend but the inserts were wrong so had to be re-printed. The lady who was printing the cards and inserts, with the help of her husband doesn't keep well so I was asked to make the cards. Hope they're ok!!

But I digress as usual. I made an easel card on Saturday but never go round to blogging it. I've had a lot of internet problems for a few weeks now and this evening is the best it's been for ages. Usually as soon as I try to do anything I discover it's gone off! It's making me pretty annoyed because I can hardly get my DT work done or visit my favourite blogs.


I used :-
Image :- LOTV die cut with added Glamour Dust for some bling.
DP :- Papermania -  Cranberry & Apple
Sentiment & Card Candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Snowflakes :- Martha Stewart punches.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Ready Teddy Go :- Take it Easel.
Truly Scrumptious :- Bingo, I used glitter, punches and die cuts, and ribbon.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back tomorrow to show you the communion token cards I made yesterday.


By the way have you seen the gorgeous giveaway over at the Ribbon Girl? Click on the pic on my sidebar for more details. You don't want to miss this one!

12 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! I love the papers you have used. beautiful card,

    love teen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful Easel card Kat. Thank you for entering it into our challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go and good luck!
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun this really is one beautiful easel card just love the image and your detail as ever is just brilliant,hope you get your interenet sorted soon hun love hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and cute Kat, loving the colours and papers, love it. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is lovely Kat! Such a sweet image and fab papers, so pretty :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a gorgeous card! lovely LOTV image and beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. thanks for joining us at Truly S this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet, love the touch of ginghamm ribbon! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful easel card.

    Thank you for joining us RTG this month.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous easel card. Love the image and the added glitter. Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go this month.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty card love the DPs so glad you joined us at Ready-Teddy-Go
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just so cute Kat...! Thanks for joining us at RTG...and good luck...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.