Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 17 June 2011

Less is More 19 One Layer - In the Frame.

Hi everyone, just a quick post as it is very late and I need to go to bed! I made this card for one of my friends who is a leader with the Sea Cadets at Peterhead and has just been given a special award for the work she does with them and has done for a number of years. She gives up a lot of her free time and she really deserves this award. I didn't have much time to make a card, don't know what has happened to my time this week!!

I used :-
Image : Hero Arts.
Sentiment :- Woodward.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Sakura clear glitter gel pen.

Very simple but I'm quite pleased with it and I think it fits the challenge at Less is More which is One layer - in the frame.

I hope I can get some time to get my DT card made tomorrow. At least I'm up to date with my DT commenting! I have a car treasure hunt with the WRI tomorrow evening. It's usually very popular and we get quite a lot of cars so we manage to make some money between the entries and the raffle. I went out and bought some raffle prizes today so tomorrow I just need to sort out the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes plus a gift voucher for the compiler. I did my traybake tonight after being out at my friends so my husband can cut it for me tomorrow. Yummy, I love rocky road but I'll try to be good and not eat any lol! Unfortunately I need to go into work in the morning for an hour to let my colleague take her elderly Mum to a doctor's appointment. Poor lady isn't feeling at all well so I'm glad to help out even if I am busy tomorrow.

Thanks for looking and hope you can find a minute to let me know what you think.

11 comments:

  1. Kat, this is beautiful! Love the colors!
    My Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczna i przypomina mi haft z mojego regionu Polski
    "wzór Kaszubski"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply beautiful Kat, I'm sure the recipient will be delighted.
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat this is stunning, so elegant. Such a beautiful image, your design is spot on...
    Perfect
    Hope you raise loads of money with the WRI
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple designing looking fantastic!!! i am inspire from your creative work...
    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Business Cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fabulous and stylish card!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely and delicate card and in such pretty colours

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Kat, such a pretty image :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kat
    Super design
    Thank you
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card so much. The colouring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.