Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 31 August 2010

Simply Create DT Call.

This post will stay at the top until 31st August so please scroll down to find this week's DT cards.

Jacqui at Simply Create is having a DT call. The call is open till 31st August at 5pm and if you pop over to her blog you can find out how to take part. The call is open to crafters worldwide and all crafters are welcome to enter whether they are cardmakers or scrapbookers or whatever. I'd like to try but I'm not sure if my work is good enough lol!

Simply Create is one of my favourite craft shops. Jacqui keeps lots of great goodies and my friend and I can always find lots of things we "need" to buy.

Please check out the details for yourselves. I have made some cards to let Jacqui see if I'm brave enough. I'm looking forward to her first challenge I'm sure I'll want to enter.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information and good luck, lovely Kat:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.