Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 7 April 2010

Sugar Bowl 32.

Good evening everyone. I've just made this card for the Sugar Bowl challenge. I'm a bit last minute with it but not as late as I have been in the past lol! As I'm sure I've said before I don't know why I always end up at the last minute since there are two weeks to enter.

This week we can use whatever sketch we fancy from previous challenges so I've chosen to use the sketch from challenge 20.


I've used :-
DP :- K&Co.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Flowers and flat back pearls :- Prima.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
I'm off to check out how much commenting I need to do to catch up with Just Cute Bears and Totally Gorjuss. I was trying to catch up last night after being away for 3 days without the internet but my internet connection was being very awkward. One minute I could do something the next it was acting up so I had to give up in disgust. Patience is not a strong point lol!!
Hope to see you tomorrow with something else. It's my day off and I'm always optimistic but somehow it never works out as planned.
Kat xx

4 comments:

  1. Kat...what a fab card..one of my fav stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Kat! I love your image, layout and the colours you have chosen! And enjoy your day off! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GLad you are back sweetie.... Love the card!!! The design is great and the details are perfect with that image!!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Kat, I really like all the new stuff from SN....
    Great colouring and papers, love the shine on her shoes...
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.