Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 28 June 2009

Some More Cards.

Here are some more of my cards. This is why my blogger name is lilacKat! I love all shades of lilac. This one is using a sweet Sugar Nellies stamp. The colours are much nicer in real life! I used the Cuttlebug script folder which is really useful and easy to distress.Sorry not a very good photo but in real life these are nice soft colours.


Shades of lilac again and another sweet Gorjuss Girl.

I like pink and turquoise too .
By the way Fiona I know Linda because she works at my local surgery. I also met her at an all day class in Peterhead last year and that is when I found out she was a cardmaker too. Stupid question Fiona - I can't figure out how to get the "I play in the sugar bowl" logo onto my blog so that when I click on it it takes me to the Sugar Bowl challenge. I got it on but it didn't take me anywhere so I think I only got it on my blog as a picture. I have managed to get other ones on successfully, probably just by luck more than anything!
I'm hoping to get some Promarkers soon (tomorrow please) from Joanna Sheen. Do you need to use special card with them? I'd like to be able to try the Promarker challenge. I've had a look and it looks like fun. Having to use particular colours is something I have never done - yet.
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Goes too quickly, doesn't it? Kat x






1 comment:

  1. gorgeous selection of cards! I love the 1st and 3rd one. Lilac tones and paper are gorjuss! and I love the soft colour tones of the 3rd one! just fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.