Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday, 14 January 2012

Totally Gorjuss 114 "Be a Star."

Good morning everyone, hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. I can't believe we're half-way through January already. I've had quite a busy week one way and another and after work this afternoon I'll need to get on and get some more cards made for the communion tokens. The lady in charge of them took orders last week so I'd best try and keep up. We need to get some more cards and inserts printed but I have enough bits and pieces to make another 8. I can always try to get a supply of the little holders for the tokens made. They're tricky little devils as I need 2 little windows and I like them to be even. Not so simple when I'm so good at getting things squint lol! Needless to say the orders are all for the 4 token cards. When Jean showed them to the Minister he was delighted with them and how well made they were. He's a perfectionist but then so am I! Needless to say he didn't say anything to me.

So here's my DT card for this week's challenge at Totally Gorjuss.

I used :-
Image :- LOTV.
DP :- Craft Creations.
Seam Binding :- Ribbon Girl.
Lace, star brad, pearls and lots of Glamour Dust.
The DP has stars on it and I added glitter to them with a Sakura clear, glitter gel pen.

Not sure if there are any challenges for this card but I'll have a look later.

I found some :-
Dream Valley :- Anything Goes.
Papertake Weekly :- Die cut and cute.
Wild Orchid :- Anything Goes.

Thanks for looking and I hope you can join us. We are sponsored this week by Crafters Companion who have lots of goodies for you to choose from.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll catch up later.

11 comments:

  1. oh Kat this is beautiful just adore this really beautiful love the image hugs Cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kat, cute image and love that lace. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Kat, lovely papers, lace and cute LOTV. I switched to Firefox ages ago as was having serious problems with IE. Been fine so far. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie....this is STUNNING!!! I love all of the sparkle you have on there.. That lace is to die for!! Very well balanced and oh oh oh I just love it all!!!!!!!!!!!

    so good to hear from you.. Hoping all is well across the pond with you and your family...

    hugs.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love the image and that lace is just gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made a wonderful card! Unfortunately you can only enter two other challenges besides ours at WOC.

    Lucky there is enough time to make another enter at us! :)

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh she is so sparkly and lovely. Love the use of lace and bow and she is coloured in perfectly. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Kat
    Its so so so PRETTY! Love the wee image and so girly! Perfect wee card!
    Hope all is well with you and the "pups" are still behaving lol??

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Dream Valley Challenges
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kat, so pretty! Fab lace and love the image too. Thanks for the birthday wishes hun :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie can you please delete Malins comment, she did not understand that this was a dt card she thought you had entered 4 challenges, I am so very sorry about that, please accept our appoligies..

    Your card is gorgeous sweetie love the glitter and this is one of my favourite images too, thank you for joining us at WOC this week huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.