Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday, 20 October 2011

A Trio of Christmas Cards!

Hi everyone, what a gorgeous day it is here in Aberdeenshire today. Lovely and sunny even though it is really cold. I had my first frozen windscreen today and the temperature in the car was 1.5 degrees. But at least it's dry after all the rain and wind we've had and my furry boys are out playing in the garden just now. Peace!!

Yesterday my friend came over to craft and I managed to make 3 simple cards. I like to make a little Christmas card for the teenagers who work in the village shop where I work in the Post Office and I thought these might be ok.


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha Stewart punched snowflake, ribbon,Glamour Dust and Card Candi.

The challenge I'm entering with this one is Cards for Men :- Make us laugh. Well it made me laugh!


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
Sentiment  and card candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha Stewart snowflake, ribbon and Glamour Dust.

I'm entering this card in the Secret Crafter :- White plus one colour.
Creative Inspirations Wednesday challenge :- Monochromatic.


I used :-
Image :- Meljen Designs.
Sentiment and Card Candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Poinsettia :- Wild Orchid Crafts.
Cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon and Glamour Dust.

I'm entering this card in the Wild Orchid :- Christmas Fun.

I'd best see what these naughty boys are up to now in case they've decided to do a spot of digging.

Thanks for looking and if you've got time to leave a quick comment I'd love to hear what you think of my cards.

18 comments:

  1. gorgeous cute cards kath and yes you had better check on the boys or they could be half way to Australia by now...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat, I came over form Cards for Men. I love your card. It made me smile. I am very impressed with the subtle browns on your dog. I have such a hard time with browns. Your coloring is wonderful. Great layout embellishments and embossing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Kat! I really should start with my christmas cards, but no mojo yet. Hugs, Annelies

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may describe them as simple cards, but they are all stunning, love all the glitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the freshness to these cards, beautifully coloured images set off by the white and just a hint of highlight colour. I wouldn't mind getting one of these for Christmas!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. an absolutely gorgeous creation thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous WOW I love these, thanks for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely set of cards Kat, love all the images you have used there are so many nice ones out for xmas this year, I cant get out of the bit with my xmas cards just now ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous selections of Christmas cards Kat.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card thanks for sharing at Creative this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all beautiful....Love the images....have a lovely weekend....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow fabulous card love your images. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, I love them all, Kat! I love the layout and embossing and the images are so so cute! Gorgeous cards! Have a lovely weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic work! Thanks for playing at WOC.
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a brilliant card, thanks for joining in with our Monochrome Challenge this week at Creative Inspiration's Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous christmas cards! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week hun x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards, just love the mostly White cards especially for Christmas.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.