Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Had Better Days!

I was supposed to be going on a day out with the WRI yesterday but it was cancelled because of the weather! My friend and I were a bit disappointed so we went out anyway! But even worse I discovered when I came home from my daughter's on Sunday that my camera had died. I thought I'd charged it but it wouldn't swithch on. So then I thought I'd maybe accidentally left it switched on. I think now the charger must be faulty. When I plug it in the light goes out after a few seconds. So I'm going to get in touch with the company I bought it from as the camera's less than a year old.

I tried a photo from my phone but it wasn't very good so now I'm trying one from a little cheapie camera. This is my second attempt at a photo, the first one looked a bit blurry to me. I've got so used to my Panasonic Lumix taking good photos in spite of me that I've ended up taking I don't know how many photos of this card before getting one that's not good but the best I can get!!

I used :-
Image :- LOTV cute square.
DP :- First Edition - Festive Treats.
Flower :- Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
Buttons and string from stash.
Nesties and Glamour Dust.

I'm entering the following challenges with this card :-
Wild Orchid< :- Beary Special.
Ready Teddy Go :- Buttons and Bows.

Now I need to go and check out a new cable for my laptop. Some of my cable looks a bit iffy so I think I'd best order a new one before it dies too and I'm left without a laptop. Wonder what the 3rd thing is?

I'm going to try to do some ironing before I go to work.
Catch up with you later and thanks for looking.

20 comments:

  1. Sweet card Kat. We just can't live without our gatgets can we... have same camera, hope it doesn't go down the same road! Weather is awful and more rain to come over the next few days...our small burn was a raging river yesterday....lucky we're higher than it or we would of been flooded...craft room would definitely have to be upstairs if that was the case. Hope things run more smoothly the rest of the week. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun sorry you are having problems with your camera hate it when that happens,but this is one super cute image hun and just love the layout take care hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat, Thank you so much for supporting our new challenge at Ready-Teady-Go.
    I'm sorry to hear about your camera, we get so reliant on our technology don't we?!
    I can still see how truly beautiful you card is though, even if the picture isn't as good as you would like. I love the LOTV teddies - all teddies are cute but I think these are extra cute!
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so cute Kat...I love it hun...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww your card still looks gorgeous though Kat, so cute :o) Hope you get the camera sorted! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kat, I can fully sympathise with your camera issues, I'm on my 3rd camera but still revert to the very first digital camera I bought 'cos I'm comfortable with it but it doesn't take the best piccies!!!

    Anyway, I can see what a beautiful card you made, love James the bear.

    Thank you for joining us in our very first challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go, maybe your luck will change with the draw,

    Warm wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat - hopefully there won't be a third thing! Love that LOTV image and love your card. I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw this is a lovely card, I adore this LOTV bear :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. dont you hate it when technology lets you down Kat...considering what your using the photo is brill and your card is stunning...I hope you and your friend enjoyed your day out
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Love the image very cute. Lovely layout love the buttons and flowers. Thank you for joining us at Ready Teddy Go Challenge. Gemma (DTM) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Kat! Your image is adorable and I love the buttons with little bows and your beautiful flowers! I hope the guarantee will work for your camera. I would be very uspet without my Lumix too:-)! Have a lovely day! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute. Love the bear he is very sweet. Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go for our first challenge.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oops I forgot to say....

    thanks for joining us at Ready-Teddy-Go...and good luck...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Ready teddy go for our first challenge. Hope All your technical issues are soon sorted

    Nicola + Carole =) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soo soo adorable! I love your gorgeous card :)
    Thanks for joining us at WOC this fortnight.
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful creation with very nice details!
    Thanks for playing along with us at WOC - hope to see you again next time too :)
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete
  18. so glad you joined us at Ready-Teddy-Go with your gorgeous card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Smashing Christmas card card thanks for joining in with our first every challenge on Ready-Teddy-Go
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.