Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday, 5 March 2011

Totally Gorjuss 70 Sketch.

Good morning everyone. I'd like to say that Saturdays seem to come round quickly but this has been a very long week. My colleague has been on holiday all week as her daughter got married yesterday. I'll be glad to see her back on Tuesday lol! It wouldn't be so bad but I'm off to the SECC tomorrow and since I need to leave the house about 6.30 and get home about 9pm or later it'll be a long day. I usually take the day off on the Monday but I could hardly ask Annette to work for me after her exciting day.

So of course it's time for another challenge at Totally Gorjuss. Thanks to everyone who joined us last week we had some gorgeous entries. This week, since it's the first Saturday of the month, we have one of Net's lovely sketches for you to use. As usual you can rotate the sketch if you want to, as long as we can see the original sketch. And we are sponsored by the ever generous Joanna Sheen. And you all know what great goodies she has in her online store.

So here's my card using Net's sketch.

I used :-
Image :- LOTV cute square.
DP :- MME and Pink Petticoat.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
Flowers :- Prima.
Pearls :- Hobby House.
Glamour Dust and brad.

I hope you can find time to pop over and see what my talented teamies have made this week. I think you'll love what they've done.

I'm going to enter some challenges with this card :-

By the Cute and Girly :- Springtime.
Wild Orchid :- Anything Goes.
Dream Valley Challenges :- Anything goes.
Everybody Art Challenge :- Spring.
Bunny Zoe :- Spring - flowers everywhere.
Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge :- In the garden.
Simon Says Stamp :- 1 image, 2 DP and 3 different embellishments.
Cute Card Thursday :- Signs of Spring.
Stampin for the Weekend :- Springtime.

Hope you like and it's a nice easy challenge, great sketch so hope you can join us this week. I'm looking forward to seeing your entries this week.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend.


15 comments:

  1. lovely, cosy card ! great job,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat! you made a beautiful card with this cute LOTV image, I do love pinks and greens together. enjoy your weekend.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this image Kat!! Enjoy Glasgow tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun this is just one adorable image,and the colurs you have used are just perfect,just love,it hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awo so lovely! Thank you for playing with us at BTC&G and good luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cute card Kat, love the pink and green. Enjoy tomorrow, blow the housekeeping! So what if you live off bread and water rest of week, great way to loose weight lol!! Should of gone if that was the case, need to shed a few pounds for Sons wedding in July.Thanks for joining us this month over on BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo beautiful Kat! I love how your colour those LOTV images - gorjuss!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, so perfect for our spring theme, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww Kat
    I love this!
    The colour are beautiful and another fab wee cute square!
    Hope your having fun today!!
    Thanks for playing along with Dream Valley Challenges 1st Challenge!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow fab card Kat...love the image its so pretty
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of In The Garden at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kat,
    Such a sweet card,I so love LOTV images,really must use them more...Hope you had a great day at the show and got lots of new goodies...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a lovely card, I love all the bling! Thank you so much for entering it in the SFTW challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kat your card is adorable and absolutely gorgeous, I love the sweet image you've used and the sparkle looks so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our recipe challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.