Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday, 20 January 2011

Make a Wish!

Good morning everyone. I was crafting with my friend yesterday and I made this card. I intended to enter the LOTV challenge and I could have taken a photo and posted it in time for the deadline of 6pm yesterday evening. Unfortunately I didn't remember that the deadline was 6pm until about 7pm lol! So here's my card. Isn't she cute?

I used :-
Image :- LOTV Cute Squares.
DP :- MME.
Colouring round edges :- Promarkers.
Flowers :- Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and others from stash.
Pearls :- Hobby House.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
Ric Rac from stash.

I'm hoping to enter the following challenges :-
Sketch Saturday :- Sketch..
Papertake Weekly :- Ribbons and pearls.
Wild Orchid :- Let's get sentimental.

I should have a day off today but I have to go into work this afternoon. My colleague's daughter is getting married at the beginning of March and she's having a dress fitting tomorrow so Annette needs the afternoon off. This suits me fine as I want to go to Simply Create to see Jacqui's lovely new shop and Kath demoing some of the new Hero Arts stamps on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to Saturday. It should be a fun day and I'm hoping to see some of the rest of the DT too. And of course it will be lovely to see all the DT samples that Jacqui has in the shop. It's nice to see them online but even better in real life.

Thanks for looking and I hope you like my card. I'd love to hear from you if you have a couple of minutes to spare. I'm hoping to get together some candy and take a photo of it so that I can get it posted. I've been going to do this for ages but never quite got there!!

13 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kat, those papers are gorgeous...I have them in 12 by 12 and the quality and texture is fantastic...
    Hope you have a wonderful time with the DT gang this weekend, I am green with envy, I would love to meet Kath and visit you all up there...
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Kat, Beautiful card, the papers look fab with the LOTV image, both yummy products. See you Saturday. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooo sweet, Kat - tooo sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kat
    She is just so super cute honey! I love those new Cute Squares!! So So spooky tho, I was just using those papers today hee!
    Have fun on Saturday, wish I was going too! Have fun with all the dt buddies!
    hugs melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous and cute! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week. Have a great day on Saturday.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so super sweet and gorgeous!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW! This is SO pretty!! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunner Kat, those readu coloured squares are just gorgeous...thank you so much for your birthday wishes
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so gorgeous!! cute image, love the papers and the rick rack ribbon! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Kat, love the cute image and the papers :)
    I'm hopefully going to Alford tomorrow, cant wait to see the new shop...maybe I'll see you :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such a pretty card! I love how you have coloured this sweet image ! enjoy saturday.
    love teen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I love the image(not bought any, but it might just change??) Hope you enjoy you r day out and the demonstrations too!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card makes me smile! Soooooo sweet!!!
    Thanks for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.