Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday, 20 November 2010

Totally Gorjuss 57 Non-Traditional Colours.

Good morning everyone and time for another challenge at Totally Gorjuss. You really liked your traditional colours last week, what a lot of you entered our challenge. This week we would like you to use non-traditional colours, so no red and green this time. I'm still into blue so here's another blue Christmas card.


I used :-
Image :- LOTV.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
DP :- Bo Bunny.
Pearls from the Hobby House.
Martha Stewart punch.
Ribbon from stash.

I used the sketch from The Pink Elephant so I'll enter that challenge. And Wild Orchid want to see a blue Christmas card so I'll enter there too.

I hope you'll want to enter our challenge this week. If you pop over to Totally Gorjuss you'll love the cards my teamies have made this week.

Thanks for looking and I'll see your cards later as I'm going to a crop this afternoon after work. I might pop back this evening with a wee surprise. Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

  1. Sweet card Kat, love the image and fab papers. Enjoy the crop :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great winter colors ! love it !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat

    Another perfect card.

    I just said on another blog, there are so many blue crads it really looks as though it's a favourtire colour this year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kat, love the papers and cute image. I love blue Christmas cards. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a beautiful card Kat, and I love the colours. Very pretty!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft feel to this one and the image is so sweet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaww gorgeous card Kat, adore the image and love the colours too!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love blue Christmas cards, Kat! It is gorgeous, the image is adorable and the papers perfect! Have a great weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.