Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Forgot These Cards.

Happy St Andrew's Day everyone. St. Andrew is the patron saint of Scotland. Unfortunately we don't have a bank holiday to celebrate although I think there are concerts, dinners etc some places. A bank holiday would be nice, you could always do a spot of Christmas shopping, weather permitting! The weather here near the coast in Aberdeenshire is still pretty horrible. If you can stick to main roads it's fine but since I live in the country it's not very good. The road to my house is narrow anyway so when you get snow it's even narrower and a bit tricky if you meet anyone. On a brighter note we managed to visit my daughter and family and get home safely, complete with puppies. Catriona's dog was not at all impressed. The puppies spent most of their time in her bed and she had to lie on the floor! She gave them a bit of a fright a few times growling and snarling at them but I don't think she ever actually touched them.

But enough waffle lol! These are the last of the cards I made with my last DT kit for Simply Create.




I'm entering the above card on the right (with the doiley) in the Wild Orchid challenge which is Old Fashioned  and/or Victorian. I hope it fits this challenge ok!

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. what a fab collection! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Kat!

    Hope the snow doesn't get too bad for you up there, its now fun when you have to go out to work.

    Your new pups look so cute, I'm sure they can get away with anything!! I guess it will be fun watching them expolore the snow.

    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of making there - all gorgeous and lovely !

    keep warm and well - very cold and snowy here !
    love
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a lot of lovely cards with your kit Kat. What's this! No post and you work in the Post Office!! Haven't a clue what else I'm going to make with my DT goodies, still in Christmas mode. Haven't driven since last Friday, country roads not for the faint hearted so hubby taking me into town tomorrow. Hope the post arrives soon. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat these are all absolutely AMAZING hun! WOW beautiful work!!! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.