Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday, 11 September 2010

Totally Gorjuss 47- Flowers.

Good morning girls, Saturday again and time for another challenge over at Totally Gorjuss. Thanks to everyone who took part in our challenge last week.

This week we are sponsored by Wild Orchid Crafts who have a lovely prize for our lucky winner.

So funnily enough we'd like to see flowers on your cards this week. Now that's not too difficult is it? I love to use flowers on my cards. You don't need to use Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. You could use any kind of flowers - punched flowers, bought flowers, ribbon flowers, charms - just whatever you like.


I used :-
Image :- Sugar Nellies.
Colouring :- Promarkers and Sakura clear glitter gel pen.
DP :- MME.
Flowers :- Wild Orchid Crafts.
Pearls :- Hobby House.
Lace, charms and pins from stash.
I'd also like to enter some challenges with this card :-
Die Cut Dreams :- Pearls and Pins.
ABC :- C for charming.
Papertake Weekly :- Sketch.
Wild Orchid :- Pearls and Pins.
If you can find time to leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think. I'm sure my teamies would also like to hear what you think of their cards. As usual they have made some gorgeous cards this week and I'm sure you can't fail to be inspired by them.


10 comments:

  1. Hi Kat love your card. The colours are very pretty & the charm finishes your card perfectly. Have a great weekend. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Kat, I love the colour combination, so young and yummy looking, I know my Neice would just adore this card, its very special as are you...

    Thanks for popping by last night, I really didn't know if I shoould post it but what the heck, we DT gals work so hard.

    I think what does it in for me too is I can't use my DT cards to enter other challenges so no one other than my lovely buds come visiting, and when I don't get the time to visit back because I am commenting on my DTs it makes me feel like jacking in the DT stuff altogether...

    I thought a good nights sleep would help but still feel the same, Pete breaks up soon so I am going to take a break from blogging I think, see if it helps

    Hope your having a lovely weekend Kat
    Speak soon and thanks for the email, I have a new email for myself now, you can find it at the top of my blog

    Take care
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, thank you for joining us at DCD this week.

    Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely, Kat! Adorable image, beautiful papers and I love the colours you have used! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Kat....beautiful card,love the SN image you have used and such pretty papers..am i right in saying they're the ones that were free on a mag,they look like the ones i've got :0).

    Hope you have a lovely weekend...well whats left of it...

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet and pretty! absolutley love it! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really lovely! I'm so glad you entered the DCD challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat,

    This card is simply yummylicious! Lovin that little charm.

    Hugs Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation,
    love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, the detail is amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.