Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday, 5 July 2010

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog.

I've just heard about a new challenge blog. I'm sure you all know about Wild Orchid Crafts and the gorgeous flowers and accessories they sell. Well now they have their very own challenge blog and the first challenge is next Monday, 12th July. Pop over to the Wild Orchid Challenge to find out more.

And this is the lovely candy they are offering to one lucky person. So what are you waiting for? Pop over now to find out more and join in.


Isn't this great candy? Good luck everyone.

Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.