Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday, 24 July 2010

Totally Gorjuss 40 Congratulations

Congratulations girls, that's what we want to see at Totally Gorjuss this week.

I decided to do a wedding card this week. I love this image and it really was time it saw some ink. I used Memento ink in London Fog because I wanted a really soft image.



I used :-
Image :- LOTV.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
DP :- GCD Ella Blue.
Flowers :- Wild Orchid Crafts.
Colouring :- Promarkers and Distress Inks.
Pearls :- the Hobby House.
Nesties.
Ribbon from stash.
I love this image and I've been wanting to use it for ages so this challenge gave me the opportunity. I used cream pearlised card for the base card and stamped the image onto the same card and cut out with a scalloped nestie. All edges inked with DIs in either Antique Linen or Stormy Sky.
I'm going to enter some challenges with this card :-
Sketch and Stash :- Sketch and image and DP are both new stash.
Paperplay :-Blue, cream and one other colour - grey.
Wild Orchid :- Flowers.
Stamp Something :-Something flowery.
Create 4 Fun :- Use flowers.
I hope you can find time to tell me what you think of my card, it's good to get feedback! My talented teamies have made a variety of congratulations cards and if you have time they'd love to hear from you too.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and the weather's nice wherever you are. I'll be sure to pop in and see how you've interpreted our challenge this week.
Edited to add that I inked round the petals of these gorgeous Wild Orchid flowers with DI. I did have blue but I thought just a blue edge would be nice! And we're sponsored this week by the very well named Fantastic Ribbons. Who doesn't like ribbon? Definitely worth joining us this week.

9 comments:

  1. How lovely this is! The faded colours are so pretty! What a good idea to stamp in London Fog, the image looks so romantic in the softer colour.

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such a fabulous card........stunning:)

    Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Kat! I love the soft colours, gorgeous papers and I really like your choice regarding flowers! Have a great weekend! Hugs Delphine xx PS 1: Congratulations on the Top 3! PS 2: I forgot to tell you I love your watermark, will have to get one soon :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo how gorgeous is this! I love the soft blues and that image is just adorable.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Kat - I love the soft stamping and colouring, so good for a wedding card. I must get some LotV images, they are so gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww such a fab Card!!!!!, loving the image too!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week for our "Something Flowery" Challenge, hugs JO xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Kat, LOTV are fast becoming my fav....have you seen the new xmas ones, so sweet....

    Lovely card, and I see a new paper here....ella blue is delish though, perfect for a wedding theme....

    Gorgeous!!!
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous!! Love the soft colours, the beautiful pearlised card and the organza ribbon, it makes it look so luxurious!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.